BKF president Badrul Alam urged the landless people of Sikdarerchar from where most of the landless people joined demonstration to be united against the culprits who have been trying to remove the landless men and women for the Khasland over the years. He added that landless people have their right to enjoy the Khaslnad according to land manual of the country. So, no body can expropriate the landless people. He exclaimed with sorrows that some traitors to landless people gained from the Khasland and acted against the landless people. He warned them that their days are over. The unity and solidarity of landless people would kick them out.The 5 point demands are as bellow:
1. Khasland of Sikdarerchar should be distributed among the landless people who are in possession
2. All the false and fabricated cases filed against the landless leaders should be withdrawn immediately
3. All kinds of false and forged settlement documents should be repealed
4. Legal action must be taken against the land terrorists and miscreants who very often attacked on landless people in sikdarerchar
5. Security should be ensured for the landless people living in the remote island Sikdarrchar.
A procession was brought out before the demonstration and paraded the streets of the Upzila headquarter. The ordinary people supported the demands during procession.