- Climate change is disproportionately affecting low-lying, vulnerable countries like Bangladesh.
- The people of Bangladesh are already experiencing crop failure, devastating cyclones and unseasonal flooding (amongst many other climate change impacts), leading to deaths and malnutrition.
- This is an opportunity to learn, share, participate, increase solidarity networks and strengthen local movements.
- You can take the rich experiences and stories back into your own campaigning.
- Not only that, but the cost for participants from enriched (developed/Northern) countries covers the costs of one Bangladeshi and one South Asian participant.
- It'll be fun!
- Opportunity to accommodate some night with real peasants and indigenous families in remote villages and observe their life closely
- Opportunity to eat some meal in real peasants, landless and indigenous families
- We, the peasants of Bangladesh, are cordially inviting you!